Hello

Nandopsis

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi to everyone, and thank you for this great resource. I am excited to find this forum.

I live in Edmonton with my wife and 2 sons, and we have a planted 25 gal tank with 3 flasher barbs, 2 Siamese algae eaters, 3 cardinal tetras, 2 ottos, and 2 loaches...

I have diy co2 and a new sunblaster t5. I have a little UV light that I put into action when things get out of hand in there :)

I'd like to get a pressurized co2 system next. Researching that a lot these days which is why I ended up here! A high quality used system would be great... If you have one let me know.

Thanks,

Mike

Hello everyone I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hello. I have about 10years of keeping odd cichlid community tanks. I'm currently running a 200gallon and a 70gallon.im looking to get into a 55gallon saltwater. If u have any advice would like to hear from you. I'm kinda nervous whole new world for me a lot to take in when I have been reading up on getting started

Hello everyone I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hello. I have about 10years of keeping odd cichlid community tanks. I'm currently running a 200gallon and a 70gallon.im looking to get into a 55gallon saltwater. If u have any advice would like to hear from you. I'm kinda nervous whole new world for me a lot to take in when I have been reading up on getting started

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone, my fiancé and I recently got back into the hobby. We have a 110 gal with African cichlids. Got most as juveniles this time so we can watch them grow up. We were going for an all male tank but some females snuck in so we've got one holding right now.

Hi everyone

My name is Jill. I live in Calgary. After reading some of the posts on here, I have been laughing about posting my own experince. But here it is. I I set up a 10 gallon tank 2.5 years ago, and still have the same feeder fish I cycled that tank with. I was in a fish store on the weekend and saw that my feeders are about the size of pond comets that they had for sale. Pond comets sounds so much more respectable then feeder fish.

I was feeling bad for my guys as they no longer have enough room to move around in the 10 gallon tank, and just picked up a used 36 gallon bow front aquarium. When I move the comets into the 36G tank. I think I will try keeping tropical fish in the 10G. I am planning to start with some live bearers, whatever I find that is the nicest to look at and the healthiest is where I will start.

As I look around this website I see there are people here with increadable amount of experince and some goreous fish. I get the idea I am going to need more aquariums.

Want, need, just semantics. As Nike says " just do it!!" :-) MTS- multiple tank syndrome . Most if not all on the site are afflicted. Be warned, despite what some people say, there is no cure!! But we have a really good time with it!! Some even tear up homes to house new tanks- you know who you are!!

BTW welcome to the site!!

Edited by nautilus

Wow this topic's old! I have introuduced my self, but here.

Hi I'm Claudio 20 yrs old.

3 tanks

100 gallon reeves turtle tank (50 g sump)

39 g shrimp tank ( sulawesi sp. to be ) some flame moss and some ...suwa,swas(crap idk the name it's a German name) and moss balls

10 g tank had red rilis (let my mom take care of it, now I'm down to 0 lol... I was on holidays)

2 more tanks to set up if I get more shrimp

I love shrimp & turtles // In separate tanks.

Hello! My name is Jenn and I was told about this site by a friend. Just started a tank for my 14 year old daughter.....getting so interested in it that I am thinking of starting one for myself! Look forward to reading up an everything here!