Hello

Nandopsis

Hello! My name is William and i currently reside in leduc.

I currently have 8 tanks running.

10g, 15g, 20g, 25g, 29g, 43g, 135g.

1 reef, 1 fowlr, 1 guppy tank, 1 fry tank, 2 quarantine tanks, 1 platy tank, 1 display tank.

I have always been fascinated by aquatic life.

I have only recently (4months) entered the reef segment, but i have adopted the Digital Aquatics Archon system for monitoring..

I will soon be cutting back to 2 display tanks (reef and tropical) with a quarantine for fresh/salt, so if anyone needs some smaller tanks let me know!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! I'm Sue from Edmonton and I am still pretty new to fish keeping. Right now I just have the one goldfish named Pudge, but I'm planning on getting a larger tank so he can have a few friends as soon as possible.

I do a lot of art and am working at making a career of it.

Edited by Mirage

Hello!

I'm Heather from Calgary and in 2013 I started up a nano tank (Fluval Spec V) after a 20+ year break from fish. Back in the early 90's I was a clueless kid with a 25 gallon kit, buying whatever I thought was cute without asking any questions or doing any research. I was responsible for the deaths of countless fish, mostly clown loaches. When I decided to buy the spec I researched for months first, determined to never make stupid mistakes again, and bought it as a Christmas gift for myself, and a Betta a few weeks later.

Unfortunately my betta passed away this spring. All I had was an amano shrimp and a zebra nerite for a couple months before I started adding more stock again. Now I have a flourishing tank with cherry and tangerine tiger shrimp, Phil my original grumpy amano, Mabel the zebra nerite, Spike the horned nerite, and a handful of celestial pearl danios.

I read this and many other forums regularly to educate myself further and I am so thankful they are available.

Hello! I joined a while back but have been away and can't remember if I said hello. I like loaches and have black kuhlis and golden dojo's, 2 of which are albino but I also believe them not to be true dojo's. This is a great site to learn more about fish keeping. Glad I found it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello!

Glad to find a local community forum! I'm 31 yo guy from Calgary and I've been in the hobby for about 3 years now. Started off with a little 1.5g with a betta for my daughters room... That worked up to a 10g, then a 33g planted community tank for the living room and am now in the process of setting up a 75g corner flow that I'm planning on stocking with Africans. Im very interested and excited to hear some local opinions and advice for this venture!

• 3 months later...

Hey my name is Scott and I live in Lethbridge, AB. I will be using my winter time to upgrade my 75gal w/stand to a 120gal(ish) (saltwater?), in the wall between my dining and living rooms. Decided to join some clubs before making my final commitment! I also build stands and do carpentry, and am thinking about building my own acrylic tank (My wife and I love the show "Tanked", and I have my own shop with all the tools required!). Look forward to seeing some of you at the auction on October 2nd.

Edited by BiggerBoot

Hi I am Dave and I am from Saskatoon. I currently have a 90 gallon tank with lake Tanganyika cichlids in it possibly going to be changing those out. I also have a 29 gallon with

Neolamprologus multifasciatus in it. I have quite the colony going there.

• 5 months later...