Hello

Nandopsis

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all.

Stopped into Natures Corner Store today, met some helpful people who said "CHECK IT OUT!" so here I am.

Married Female, 3 Kids, 2 Dogs, 2 Cats and around 37 or so fish..doh, 39 forgot the Betta's!

Love reading some of the Forums, good info , reading so I don't get redundant on you with the questions!

hey there everyone. names rolando and im in calgary....what a sweet site you have here and im happy to hopefully be a part of it. i only have a coupla years experience but ive always been into pets and animals with a special facsination with fish, spiders and dogs. i currently have a 180 with ,like, 10 different species of plecostomus, some loaches and a few other fairly peaceful breeds. also have a couple of 55 and two 40s that im constantly moving fish in and out (medical tank and new fish tank). i have a p. motoro stingray for about six months now and find him an awsome addition tho id like a little more info on them. im also interested in rare and odd breeds of almost any animal. also own two rotweilers and a green bottle bush tarantula!(you should look up this little guy on the web, awsome colors!). feel free to contact me.

• 2 months later...

Hello All

I have to say the information given from experienced fish people is very valuable! Thank You ;)

This is a great site.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi everyone, I'm from edmonton and am glad to find a forum of this caliber from Alberta!!!

I have had fish over the years but I am just getting started again.

I'm going to build a 1000gal tank next year and am trying to get as much info and contacts as

possible. I have had large tanks before: 600gal,250gal and two 150gal....

The fish I have kept in the past were, arrowanas, red tail cats, clown knifes,plecos a few africans,

red terrors,jaguars,red deils,green terrors,buterkofries,trimac's and synspilums.......

I am looking forward to this wed site. your friend, terrors r us

Hey Hi new to the site.....which is great.

I have learned so much already.

My question is to anyone who can help (terrors r us) looks like he would know. With a 180gal tank and

wood stand, about 2072lb or more, do I need to get an inspector to look at my house to see if it will be

safe? Is this something insurance companies want to know? So I need to put a rubber mat/pad, or blue

foam, under the tank - between stand?

From Central Alberta,

I have........

Just sold a 72 gal bowfront

33gal frogs & newts

33gal salamanders

44gal 2 bearded dragons

20 gal leapard gecko

20 empty, 10 empty

2 cockatiels

1 puggle - 5 puppies

Hey Hi new to the site.....which is great.

I have learned so much already.

My question is to anyone who can help (terrors r us) looks like he would know. With a 180gal tank and

wood stand, about 2072lb or more, do I need to get an inspector to look at my house to see if it will be

safe? Is this something insurance companies want to know? So I need to put a rubber mat/pad, or blue

foam, under the tank - between stand?

From Central Alberta,

I have........

Just sold a 72 gal bowfront

33gal frogs & newts

33gal salamanders

44gal 2 bearded dragons

20 gal leapard gecko

20 empty, 10 empty

2 cockatiels

1 puggle - 5 puppies

make sure its structurally sound.