Big Al's Boxing day sale

snaggle

Damn...someone want to grab me 6 buckets of salt? :cry:

That's the one that caught my eye too. I wish I had time to get up there - although I want Reef Crystals. I think I'm going to phone and see if they have the same deal on them too, if so I'll have to make the time. I can't get Reef Crystals in Red Deer, so if I have to make the drive anyways I might as well do it while there's a smoking deal like that on.

hey the salt really caught my eye too and because im too lazy to feed my oscar and make my sister do it i could get an auto feeder i could also use some bio-support and some bio clean i could also use a quarantine tank and also i could get some of those way OVERPRICED Domino damsel fish and a picasso trigger while im there... yes they are overpriced here in spruce grove you can get dominos for 12 bucks but in Big als they are 20 SOMETHING the only reason why i dont buy them out here is because the @#$% only petstore out here that has SW is busy moving not even 3 blocks away from were they origionaly were AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Domino damsels are always $8.99 or less. All fish will be 25%-75% off on Boxing Day as well.

Come introduce yourselves to me. Later, Luke

I take it you work at BA, would you happen to have the price for a 160g tank on boxing day. Needs to be 72x18x30 or so, I saw about 10 72x18x29.

I will be in TO that week but my dad can come pick one up for me.

Brad