Saskatchewan Aquatic and pet board

Oxquo

After much review it has been decided that Saskatchewan has no forums for their fishkeepers and trade market, in completing my quest for the ultimate Canadian aquatic trade circuit a new board has been Introduced. I am hoping to add the links of boards like this and bring us all together in the west as a trade market. I am planning to make a Spring trip as it is From Winnipeg, Regina, saskatoon, Calgary and Edmonton, Around that time hopefully we can get some fish on the list and the styro boxes ready to go happy fishkeeping all. Sasaquatics (X-Stream Aquatics division)

Sasaquatics? With a name like that, you are going to get a lot of cryptozoologists with poor spelling skills! :lol:

Christian, what's really up here? Honestly I didn't know she was your sister.... You have an opinion on my every move, you have been watching my @$$ so closely i thought I was chosen for Queer factor, apparently queer is not a factor for me lol. Glad to see you're watching out for me though, sure you aren't my ex-wife though???Just kiddin good to have you around. :)

"" Cryptozoology "" - is the study of still unknown species of animals, eg = Loch Ness monster, bigfoot, yeti, myakka skunk ape, sasquatch and other "mega-monsters".

Hmmm , it just may apply to Sask. lol... j/k.......

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...