not a CAUTION!!!

Nandopsis

There has been much discusion lately about the quality of AquaGiants tank.

Here is a quote from a post over at CanReef.

http://canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.ph...6558#post246558

Well, i have, opps i mean ive had a aquagiant tank beforeNEVER AGAIN a incredible 120 gallon beuti. On April 6,2007 2;00am tick tick SMASH. All gone in 30 seconds. :cry: A total manufactores defect. The seam on the bottom of the tank let go. No rocks falling, no fish smashing , no man made errors on my part. Im a methotical aqurist. There is over 30,000 dollers damage to my brand new house, all my electronics gone, couch gone , hard wood gone, carpet gone , dry wall , insulation, lighting, all gone. :sad: Never mind most of my live stock my cherished pets of who i loved and took the greatest care of, GONE!!!!!:cry: Ive had all sorts of different tanks over the last 20 years. NEVER, I MEAN NEVER has any of them failed like this. Im totally heartbroken. Now i do have insurance, so i will slowly rebuild but i would NEVER use one of there tanks or recomend there tanks to anybody. So whoever reads this thank you. Just be very wise in with your decision to the tank you purchase. I dont wish this on anybody.:cry: Thanks again Doubblea

If your thinking about buying or already have purchased a AG tank. Then this is a must read!