My tanks

Guest Master of Puppets

Lol, the big tank has been running for a year or so. It's 20 or more years old too lol. I hope my 22g turns out really good I just need more plants. One angel I just got yesterday the other I got a week r so ago and the blushing angel I've had quite a while it doesn't look to good because the dumb@$$E$ at big al's left a bunch of shelves in the middle of the floor and I tripped over one while I was holding the angel and I bent his/her fin.

Edited by FLIP

Just an idea here......... and I don't know if it will work for you, because I'm in Calgary and you're in Edmonton........ but I like to buy my plants at the Aquarium Society meetings. They have mini auctions where they sell fish and plants for excellent prices, and if you're not to picky about which types of plants, then it's all good! Of course I don't actually know if the Edmonton Aquarium Society has the mini auctions.......... but it's worth looking into.

Yes we do have mini auctions. We also have raffles where items are donated and then raffled off.