Who all keeps Asian arowana here?

stratos

Hi guys - as the topic states, I am just wondering who keeps Asian arowana on the board. I know there was a fellow some time ago who had an Asian arowana community tank which he had for sale. Then I seem to recall another fellow too? Anyone out there?

Maybe I should extend the question to who would LIKE to keep an Asian arowana? :)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys - as the topic states, I am just wondering who keeps Asian arowana on the board. I know there was a fellow some time ago who had an Asian arowana community tank which he had for sale. Then I seem to recall another fellow too? Anyone out there?

Maybe I should extend the question to who would LIKE to keep an Asian arowana? :)

I am a keeper of Asian arowanas. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Cool! What do you have?

I don't keep one yet, but it is definitely on my to do list. Need to move out of my apartment and buy a house first though.

Oh you'd be surprised, the cost is going down on these guys all the time, especially with the strengthening Canadian dollar. You just wait a few months for the new currency rates to work their way through the system and you may find them irresistably priced! :)

I don't keep one yet, but it is definitely on my to do list. Need to move out of my apartment and buy a house first though.

Oh you'd be surprised, the cost is going down on these guys all the time, especially with the strengthening Canadian dollar. You just wait a few months for the new currency rates to work their way through the system and you may find them irresistably priced! :)

Cost isn't as much of a concern as space. Need to get out of our apartment to a place that is a bit more spacious.

For now I have a Chill red and a Blue X back

Not currently, although I have in the past....just waiting on an AAA-grade sapphire gold-head crossback that I will be getting either just before or after x-mas.

That sounds like a super cool fish! I can't wait to see some photos.

I'm looking to build out my personal collection within the next half year while I am living in Asia. I'll be looking for advice and opinions on my journey of hobby/personal discovery. :)

I HAVE 3 ARO'S.. 1 SILVER ARO IN A 150GAL COMMUNITY TANKS WITH BASS, BARBS AND REDTAILCAT. ANOTHER SILVER IN ITS OWN 110 GALLON.. AND A jaRDINI IN A 88 GALLLON WITH A GROUP OF VEIJA SYNSPILUMS..

i'VE HAVE FOUND THAT ARO'S CAN BE A COMMINUTY FISH BUT NOT WITH OTHER ARO'S...

Not currently, although I have in the past....just waiting on an AAA-grade sapphire gold-head crossback that I will be getting either just before or after x-mas.

would love to see him when you get him in. every time i am in your store i spend about half an hour just watching all your aro's swim. your reds are amzing in size and color

i have one red tail gold as you have seen the pics in the photography section that i just got. would love to get a X back sooner or later. but will need another 200+ for that one and it is not in the budget yet because i would have to add a divorce settlement in with the price of another tank :thumbs:

i have one red tail gold as you have seen the pics in the photography section that i just got. would love to get a X back sooner or later. but will need another 200+ for that one and it is not in the budget yet because i would have to add a divorce settlement in with the price of another tank :thumbs:

lmao!!!!!