Who all keeps Asian arowana here?

stratos

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have an eight aro comm in a 550 gallon tank. Haven't been on the site in a long time, I almost had to part with my prized possesions this summer( moving), but I managed to keep them. Anyways, there are 2 XB's, 2 SR's, 2 RTG's, Green and a silver in the tank - I will try to add a pic.

I have an eight aro comm in a 550 gallon tank. Haven't been on the site in a long time, I almost had to part with my prized possesions this summer( moving), but I managed to keep them. Anyways, there are 2 XB's, 2 SR's, 2 RTG's, Green and a silver in the tank - I will try to add a pic.

Yes you musst add pic of your

arowans and 550gl tank. This setup is a must see!

I would love to see pic's as well i've always wanted one even just a redtail gold but really can't sfford one so i found a good deal on a green and i love him but some day i'll have one with a little more color.

I would love to see pic's as well i've always wanted one even just a redtail gold but really can't sfford one so i found a good deal on a green and i love him but some day i'll have one with a little more color.

Corvette, consider selling your green to Pimpdocta (just joking!) and get an RTG off me when I am in Singapore in another 6 weeks! Better yet, you two should both consider getting a new fish as I could save you more money by combining the shipping. I should be able to source a low end RTG and ship to Alberta, Canada for around $375. This would include all taxes and shipping. Fish would still come with a certificate of course. Or for around $500 I should be able to source you a slightly higher quality RTG.

Prices are low these days in Asia for common RTG's.

You can follow what I am up to on www.dragonfish.ca

Edited by stratos

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Stunning collection dimfer, what an fantastic setup you have their. One suggestion.........don't make us wait so long between updates :thumbs: .

Thanks for sharing

Edited by boydo