om6acw

Mandarin Goby

newbie2   

WOW!! I Love this fish. Really thinking of switching to the dark side for "just one small tank" haha

Nice shot of a wicked fish. Wish I cud get my salty fish to pose for 1, without rattling off a hundred crappy shots to get 1 good one.

Edited by fishytime

sharuq1   

Crystal clear pic. Some day I hope to have a camera capable of taking that shot.

Beautiful mandy!

That fish looks like an explosion in a paint factory! By that, I mean it's incredibly beautiful.

You should be proud!

If you ever feel the urge to post more pics of this fish, act on that impulse!

bosshog   

Obviously you are both an accomplished reefer and photographer. I've never seen a mandarin look that nice. Keep the pics coming!! What do you have him eating??

Qattarra   

This is a pro. photographer, I hope he teaches me a few things. You should check out his website for more breathtaking pics. That is a very beautiful fish , the first inkling I ever had about getting into salt one day would be to successfully keep one of these. Keep those gorgeous pics coming O. Sue

those are some awesome shots! and such a beautiful goby, makes me want to start a lil marine tank too. if i join the dark side and go salty, do i get cookies? hahaha!