Spelling / readability

I'm wondering if a mod could possibly be able to explain how the spelling assist works? I'm having some difficulty reading and understanding some posts. I understand English is not everybody's strong suit but there are tools to help those placing posts that can help . Thanks . Sue

I'm wondering if a mod could possibly be able to explain how the spelling assist works? I'm having some difficulty reading and understanding some posts. I understand English is not everybody's strong suit but there are tools to help those placing posts that can help . Thanks . Sue

Think I may be guilty of bad spelling... LOL... actually I know my spelling is terrible .... bring on the spell check please

I believe it was addressed here, people just have to use it.

http://albertaaquatica.com/index.php?showt...09&hl=spell

It was addressed , there are new folk on board who are not familiar with it and there needs to be explanations on how to use it. For example , words that come up underlined in red are misspelled. One can right click on this word and a list of correctly spelled words comes up . You can then chose the word you intended to use. What other options are there? Where is this spell check button?

Edited by Qattarra

Are we having trouble reading our own spelling lol.

If you have kids you can make out what anybody

is trying to say or spell.

HUH? I think you missed the point but thanks for helping lol

Edited by Qattarra

On the top right corner when you post.

Alrighty then , I know for sure I don't have that ....yet . Chris !? Jay!? Where's my button!? Never mind , don't answer that LOL. Where's my spell check button? Do I need to change a setting to find it?

Alrighty then , I know for sure I don't have that ....yet . Chris !? Jay!? Where's my button!? Never mind , don't answer that LOL. Where's my spell check button? Do I need to change a setting to find it?

OOPs looks like you have to download it Sue.... I tried mine and it is telling me to download it... I will give that a try...

OOPs looks like you have to download it Sue.... I tried mine and it is telling me to download it... I will give that a try...

Ok I have it figured out... once you have downloaded it onto your computer ... when writing a message and you want to spell check you go to tools in the window bar top right of page / click iespell and it then does a spell check....