Got Fish? Get Food!

RD.

As per Jay's request, here it is ..........

http://www.cichlid-food-canada.com

Make sure to check out the NLS Gallery photos of John Labbe's fish,

but dial up users take note, when you click on those pics some of them

are pretty hefty in size.

FYI - Until just recently when I asked John for permission to use his photos

for a New Life Spectrum article I was writing for cichlid-forum.com, I had never conversed with him. I don't know John, other than I had admired his tank & fish for some time. I couldn't have asked for better quality photos, and the only commercial diet his fish have ever been fed is NLS, so they were a natural for the article. John was kind enough to also allow me to use some of his shots on my web site, and I think they demonstrate that not only can various species all thrive on a single diet of NLS, but also carnivores, omnivores, as well as herbivores.

I'll post a link to my article when it goes live.

Marc from C-F just posted my article, what timing! LOL

http://www.cichlid-forum.com/articles/new_life_spectrum.php

Edited by RD.

They carry a 7.5 mm floating pellet that CA/SA fish will do very well on, as well as a 6 mm sinking pellet. I don't carry the entire line of foods, so you'll need to check my web site for more details.

Thanks

Edited by RD.

• 3 years later...
Pretty much stock it all here at Nature's Corner Store in Edmonton and also available through our online store AquariumStuffOnline <HERE

I was pretty sure you had a bigger selection, but just mentioned it for others who may also live out of the city and have a hard time getting to the south side.