few pictures of my Fish!!

dtran

Gorgeous fish! Just a quick warning, you shouldn't keep Discus and Angels together as Angels carry a bacteria that is dangerous for Discus.

Tammy

As you can see he knows what he is doing hahaha, or his fish wouldnt be doing good.

How old are th RTG's?

Gorgeous fish! Just a quick warning, you shouldn't keep Discus and Angels together as Angels carry a bacteria that is dangerous for Discus.

Tammy

As you can see he knows what he is doing hahaha, or his fish wouldnt be doing good.

How old are th RTG's?

It was some honest advice....some people don't know everything. :tongue: And yes, I can see he has nice fish.

Tammy

How old are th RTG's?

Thanks! My GRT 8 years & super red 2 years.

Tammy

How old are th RTG's?

It was some honest advice....some people don't know everything. :tongue: And yes, I can see he has nice fish.

Tammy, thanks for the advice!!

Tammy

No they do not. They can carry a parasite called Capillaria, that hits Discus harder than Angels. I have never seen a case of those nor has it happened to me in my life time of mixing Discus and Angels. If you are scared, simply de-worm the fish...

Edited by DiscusLova