Blue Snakeskin Discus ( FEELER )

Dalray

Just gauging interest in my BLue Snakeskin Breeding Pair. This is the last batch i want to get out of them. So i am thinking they will go up for sale. Just too much work to keep the PH just right when they breed. and i am finding myself having less and less time.

What do you think they are worth. Be honest. Whos interested.

They are fully developed and very nicely colored. Look for some pioctures i have posted of them. I cant upload from this computer, because i have put the reg comp in the garage and this is my gaming only comp. haha.

How big are you going to sell them? To me it sometimes depends on the size. Most places around here for a 4" discus would charge somewhere around the $40 mark, sometimes more depending on the type of discus they are. I would love to see some pictures, I always like to see the fish I will be getting.

Sorry i forgot to say its the breeding pair i will be selling not the babies. So they are fully gown. The male is huge. for some strange reason.

Firestorm, the pair is probably worth about $250 to $300. I would love to see the baby's that Dalray is growing out, show us some pictures.

Kevin

Haha, like always I mis read the beginning. Yeah for a breeding pair full grown you could probably get at least $250 for the pair. I would love to see pictures too. Will you be selling off any of the babies? Best you can do is advertise in the livestock section for the pair, unfortunately I don't have the money for your pair, would be very nice though :)

• 2 weeks later...
how about half of what you paid for them when you first got them?

Or half of what the store sells them for?

The price goes up quite a bit if they are a breeding pair. More like triple what you paid for them or even more! I saw a nice breeding pair at Riverfront for $700 or $800 (can't remember exact price.) Asking a little much IMO, but you get the idea...

I would love to see pictures too!

Edited by DiscusLova