Boom's Woodworking

Boom

I am currently working on another larger project, an entertainment cabinet made of walnut and zebrawood. I also have a few smaller projects in the finish stages, a pair of endgrain (butcher block style) kitchen cutting boards.

I will post both of these as soon as I'm done them.

As always, questions and comments are welcome. Any requests for me to do custom work for you, please PM me, however until I get a bit more caught up, I won't be taking on any new projects until into the new year.

Boom :boom:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

As promised, pictures of my latest project(s).

End grain cutting boards made of rock maple and purple heart.

These are the highest quality cutting boards, used by proffesional chefs and butchers alike.

Hope you like 'em.

P1040473.jpg

P1040466.jpg

P1040467.jpg

P1040468.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Here is the entertainment cabinet that I've been working on. Delivered it to the customer on Saturday and they were very happy with it. Solid walnut and zebrawood panels in the doors and drawer fronts.

P1040552.jpg

P1040554.jpg

P1040556.jpg

PB070059.jpg

PB070066.jpg

PB070065.jpg

PB070067.jpg

I built this floating bathroom vanity for a good friend of mine quite a while ago. It took a while to get the granite top and tiles installed, so I didn't get pictures of it completed till recently. Oak stained to his color preferance.

I think it turned out very well.

P1040513.jpg

P1040503.jpg

P1040502.jpg

P1040507.jpg

P1040508.jpg

P1040514.jpg

And here's one you should like. Cihclidmomwannabe (Heather) asked me to build a stand for her 225 gallon tank a while ago. She really like the design of the stand I had built for a friends 150 gallon (posted here earlier) and so we went with that. Just had to make it 2' longer for her huge tank! So this one is just a hair over 6' long, 2' wide, and 30" tall.

Solid oak, stained with dark stain and polyurethane protective clear coat finish. I really like this stand and actually wanted to keep it! Ha ha.

P1030419.jpg

P1030418.jpg

P1030420.jpg

P1030422.jpg

P1030423.jpg

This is a set of picture frames I made for a friends wedding this summer.

Birdseye maple and purpleheart. The purpleheart is very close to one of their wedding colors. They really liked the set.

P1030952.jpg

P1030956.jpg

P1030953.jpg

Thanks guys.

Jon, I'm still waiting for some better pics of that stand and canopy I built you so I can post them too! :D

If you have time. PM me for my e-mail if you don't still have it.

• 2 weeks later...

I love my stand as well. Thanks for making it for me! I haven't gotten any good pictures of it as the lighting is too dark in my house but now we are painting the walls and ceiling it should lighten it up enough. Please PM me your email and I will send some to you.