Gnaw's 10 gallon white cloud tank

Gnaw

I've only had this tank up an running for a few weeks.

Originally it was a gift for my gf which I setup at her house only for it to sit there empty and running for a month. Apparently she used it as a desk light and showed no ambition or interest in stocking it with fish. So I took back her anniversary gift...

In the future I may want to have this tank up and running with some low light plants, cherry shrimp and some otto's. But I have enough things on the go.

So in the mean time this is an emergency tank.

DSC06116Small.jpg

DSC06117Small.jpg

O and should I get some snails or something so the sand wont have dead spots? I read that somewhere here?

Edited by Gnaw

MTS, malaysian trumpet snails, are the ones whole stir sand, but with that little fish... use your finger or a stick lol

A stick it is then...

Hey darkstar, could I use this black sand as a substrate or do I need something better? Was thinking or maybe transplanting those guy from my 20 into here.

MTS, malaysian trumpet snails, are the ones whole stir sand, but with that little fish... use your finger or a stick lol

I plan on getting some Malaysain trumpet snails too but, for now, a shish kabob stick works wonders without upsetting everything ;)