My 10 gal planted...

thedarkstar

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would trim that sponge down a little.

Move the vals towards the back, move the stems up a bit, and plant more closely together.

Then you were interested in a foreground awhile back, so you could use some foreground up front, i noticed some at the front - what plant is that ?

Also a few more rocks here and where wouldn't hurt in terms of hardscape.

I would trim that sponge down a little.

Move the vals towards the back, move the stems up a bit, and plant more closely together.

Then you were interested in a foreground awhile back, so you could use some foreground up front, i noticed some at the front - what plant is that ?

Also a few more rocks here and where wouldn't hurt in terms of hardscape.

Hard to trim the sponge with the way my tubing is set up so that has to stay for now.

As for the foreground plants, I was gonna use them in my other tank. The ones is this tank are just cuttings from the Hygrophila.

I'm kinda using the tank to grow out the plants for now, my original plans have changed quite a bit due to funding

Very interesting, I have some questions. You had an algae bloom on the plants? and when you plucked and thinned them out was there any plants that you tossed due to to much algae? How much do you think a plant can be plucked before you'd toss it?

Thanks I just have some Algae on some of my 20 gallon tank's plants and I dunno what to do with it.

By the way I like the vals you have VERY cute!