Fishfarm thread.

Parachromis1

So this will be my Fishfarm thread; all the fish I have ordered from Ken with pictures, from past and present.

I should probably take some soon. I received an order today with top notch fish including: Barred Midas, Loiselli "La Ceiba", Panamanian Green Umbees, reg. morph Umbees, Freidrichthallis, Pearsei, Hartwegi, Dovii and Zonatum.

I split the order with a couple friends, I only kept one Midas who Ed (tonton) is growing out in hopes of getting me a female.

The Hartwegi, 2 reg. Umbees and the Pearsei went to Dakota (Dmaan.)

The Dovii and half the Loiselli went to Devon (Dtrain)

The other half of Loiselli, Freddies, and Barred Midas all went to Ed.

I kept the Green Umbees, I've been wanting these things since forever lol. They are currently only 1/2" so pics would suck. Hefty price tag on these bad boys too.

Pics will be up soon! I will ask the others to post their fish too!!

Quinn

• 4 months later...
Hey Parachromis how was ordering from FF? I have been debating it for a while now did you run into any extra fee's? Great pickups Btw bet you can't wait till the umbee's are huge

Nope Ken is a great guy to deal with, if you order from him I'm in on it. I've got only 2 of the 3 Panama Greens left, the biggest about 2" now.. They were fry when I got them. I have one regular blue Umbee who's about 6.5". It has all male characteristics but I've been burned by that before.

PM me if you have any other questions.

• 2 weeks later...