Donald

Erin

Name(s): Donald AKA Don

Coloring: White Body with greenie yellowish blue Fins.

Tank Type: Rectangular

Tank Gallons: 1 Gallon

Tank Roomies: N/A

Substrate: Sand

Plants: Java Ferns

Equipment: air stone, mini elite heater

Lighting: Natural light

Photos:

n757695067_5665050_4464.jpg

n757695067_5665051_4739.jpg

n757695067_5665049_4143.jpg

Edited by Erin

What kinda tank is that?

Thats a reptile container. This one goes for about 6.99 at pet smart. holds about a gallon maybe a little more.

Between Donald and Frasier, Donald is my favourite. I like the subtle blue hues on the finnage. Nice fish.

He is nice isn't he, I love all three boys. :D

LOL I guess if I had taken a shot of the top of it you might be able to tell better.

UPDATE: Donald now has a mini elite heater due to my bedroom being the coldest place in canada LOL he was hardly moving so I bought one today. Set on low I'm going to slowly get the temp to tropical.

I have been doing some test with all my bettas to see what is best for them. I use the air stone in two tanks and in my other I don't. I only use the heater in one tank (donald's) because the rooms too cold but I'm going to have it in tropical not just room temp.

I have found that even though they can live with out the stones the two that have them seem to be more active. I think this is because they don't have to always be rush for air and can breath like normal fish in a air filled tank, the two with still go up for air but only half as much as my other one.