Auto Feeder

corrosionjerry

I am looking for an automatic feeder that will allow me to feed 1mm pellet NLS.... I have several feeders now that just dont do this well... flake etc are ok with my autos but 1mm NLS is tricky /

Not a fan of auto feeders however it is for Discus that need to be fed during the day....

Any Ideas?

Fill up the auto feeder, clamp it onto a mug or something, and play with the settings for a few days before sticking it on the tank. I found that the first time I filled it up and it turned the first revolution it did not work as good as a few revolutions later. It seems the food comes out better after a few tumbles.

Jerr I told you about the Rondomatic. It is the best one around but it is expensive new, about 100 bucks. But keep your eye on ebay. I got mine used for 24 US. After shipping about 50 or 60 bucks canadian. It has individual compartments and you can feed 5 times in one day if you want and has 28 different compartments. Look it up. You can dose ferts with it too if you want.

I have an automatic feeder that i'm not useing because i really really LOVE to watch my fish gobble the food up. Anyway you don't live too far from me so if you wanted to borrow mine to see if it'll work then PM me. Tomorrow is my lazy day so i'll be at home all day if you want to stop by.

Have fun

Lisa

don't know what you have now but Eheim Automatic Twin Feeder 3582 is garbage only does flake. Ive tried other cheap ones and the rotating dumping kind by they dont work either.

lifeguard Rondomatic, it was always the one I wanted, it may work.

I decided to stop wasting money on feeders before I got to it, just used flake in the eheim above.