hello from edmonton

somnio

hello, im new to this forum ive heard a lot of great thing about this particular forum. i look forward to learning from everyone on here. i have 3 tanks going right now i have a 15 gal betta tank that houses 3 female bettas, 2 silver tipped tetras, 3 peppered cories and a ottocinclus algea eater.

my main tank is a 50 gal with a variety of odd balls, now i know its a bit over stocked but everyone seems happy ( and i do plan on getting a 150 gal tank in the near future ) i have 5 lemon tetras, 4 black skirt tetras, 1 female paradise gourami ( who ive had the longest, just over a year i think) 1 bichir eel, 1 african butterfly fish, 2 synadontis, 1 black ghost knife, and 1 farswella cat fish oh and a angel.

and i have a quarintine tank that i have 4 angles in right now, i would like to have them pair up and possibly raise some angles. i also have a 29 gal with nothing in it right now....

i have caught the fish bug and it doesn't look good :boxed: but i love it!!!!

so for my first questions is any suggestions on successfully breeding angels?

:welcome:

As far as advice on Angel breeding, I know that Sam Chicklet has raise some awesome Angels, if the thread mentioned earlier doesn't answer some of your questions I would recommend him as another source, or post your questions on this forum..

I am certain there are other Angel breeders here as well, I just know Sam does and a great job at it as well.

:thumbs:

the bichir eel is about 3-4 inches in length and about as round as a dime. he's great i haven't had any problems yet all of my tetras are full grown. but he/she is super cool!!!!!! its very active and chews its food!!!!

thanks for all the welcomes everyone and i'll look into that web site for the angels!!