where is the best / cheapest place to buy New life spectrum

i need to get some more nls food. i was thinking about getting a 5lb bucket of 1mm pellet for comunity fish. not sure what type yet. there was a few places i found that would ship but the were in the states and after shipping it would be cheaper to go to a store and get it.

i would also like to get some decapsulated brine shrimp or golden pearls.

i called golds aquarium looking for 5lb bucket of 1mm community pellets, but they were out and was not sure when more would be coming in. they said maybe 2 weeks.

i went to another store they had some but it was $30 more per pail. that is quite a large price difference. is there anywhere i could order it from that is located in canada?

thanks

Just curious...what were the Pails of NLS selling for at Gold's & Big Al's (Online?) ? I've never considered buying in bulk before.

at golds i asked for 1mm community type pellet. i dont know what kind exactly he looked up buty he said $80 for 5 lbs

on line at big als canada they have a semi floating .8mm comunity food for $129 for 5lbs

in the store at big als they had a community type 1mm 5lbs for $110