Posting a pic from alternate sites

jvision

Posting pics on AA sometimes becomes problematic b/c of space availability. To overcome this, many of us use an alternate site to host our pics, and post an IMG link in our AA thread to share the pics.

I use Photobucket.com to host my pics. Sign up there and post your pics. Then copy the IMG tag and paste it in your thread. Yes, it's that easy!

• 5 months later...

My daughter helped me set up this site (the youngins sure catch on to this new stuff fast) http://sicklidmania.tumblr.com/ She was first going to do the bucket thing but instead went this route and it seems easier as you only have to click once to see a pile of pictures and they roll over in a slide show......pretty cool. I can go in to the site and in a short time add or delete pictures.

• 7 months later...

Posting pics on AA sometimes becomes problematic b/c of space availability. To overcome this, many of us use an alternate site to host our pics, and post an IMG link in our AA thread to share the pics.

I use Photobucket.com to host my pics. Sign up there and post your pics. Then copy the IMG tag and paste it in your thread. Yes, it's that easy!

IMG LINK?

IMG TAG?

IMG THREAD?

THANKS BUT IT MIGHT ASWELL BE IN CHINESE

Edited by FISHLIPS

• 6 months later...

This is my aquarium that I shot as soon as I got my hands on a half decient camera as pictured in 2009 to 2011:

SET UP

Tank: 72 gal 48" long, 16" wide, 20" tall Hagen tank sitting on home built stand and matching canopy.

Lighting: 3 Coralife T5 dual tube luminares on their own christmas light timers.

Filtration: 1 Fluval 302 canister

Heating: 2 Hagen 200w heaters in armoured housings layed on substrate.

Substrate: Bottom layer - 100 oz pure laturite, Middle layer - 20lb Porpise Artificial Soil + 20lb black chernazem potting soil + 5lb spagmum peat, Top Layer - Fine gravel and course sand.

Plants: Too difficult for me to describe the pictures might give you some clues but I only have 5 species of plants.

Fish: 2 Black Marble angles, 4 Black skirt tetras, 2 albino corydoras, 1 chinese algea eater, 1 lonely and depressed moon gaurami.

PHOTO INFO: Shot with Fujifilm finepix S200EXR bridge digicam in manual macro mode: ASA 400, Shutter 5 seconds, F4 appiture. Camera must be on tripod with timed release or remote trigger. All shot at night with no interior lights except for the aquarium lights. I sure with I had flash floods inside the aquarium hood.

post-3582-0-53397900-1308628178_thumb.jpg

post-3582-0-84526700-1308628335_thumb.jpg

post-3582-0-13308700-1308628356_thumb.jpg

post-3582-0-33318400-1308628375_thumb.jpg

post-3582-0-26466600-1308628411_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...