Odd behavior after water change

gdcox76

Well I used 2 caps of Prime with the water change this time and everyone behaved normal so I guess it has to be the chlorine. I have never had an issue with the smaller tank but I guess the increased amount of water must make a difference. I figured 20% of a 33 gallon would make the same difference as 20% of the 135 gallon. Guess I need to buy some more Prime.
One capful (5ml) of Prime is good for each 200L (50 gal) of new water.

Well I used 2 caps of Prime with the water change this time and everyone behaved normal so I guess it has to be the chlorine. I have never had an issue with the smaller tank but I guess the increased amount of water must make a difference. I figured 20% of a 33 gallon would make the same difference as 20% of the 135 gallon. Guess I need to buy some more Prime.
One capful (5ml) of Prime is good for each 200L (50 gal) of new water.

It also states on the bottle that when adding directly to the tank you must dose according to the size of the tank. So for a 33 gallon tank i'd do 1 capfull and for 135gallon tank i'd do three. That little extra added can't hurt anything but the pocket book but i'd rather add a little extra than a little less.

Good luck

L