Ramblings Of An Old Bag

LadyBlue

I am going to keep my journal much like a "Diary" This will be just what it says "Rambling Thoughts".I get thoughts regularily since joining this learning adventure .... and 4 me that what it is ... An Adventure , My Personal Adventure as I try to become a good "Fishy Mom". Some days I will Ramble about Fish...or Plants .... Or almost anything I happen to be thinking at the time. Yesterday I was thinking about *what a great idea* haveing a test for kids and young teens that a parent or grandparent could give to loved ones to take and pass before we buy them an Aquarium. I will explain ... I would love to get my grandsons interested in doing things and developing interests that they can learn {in baby steps} about Mother Nature and all her beauty by experience with it{in this case via an aquarium}.When a grandson would say "I would love to have a fish tank" I could say great but its a big responsability .... are you willing to take the time to learn what is involved to make a home within your tank to make it safe for fish to live there ? If they say yes ... we could simply send them to a place to learn on the net {My guess is it can be found on the net somewhere}. We could then say ... if you still would like this as a hobby .... there is a "test" you can take to see if you are ready for your own tank and if you pass it we can show your mom that you ARE now ready to start your aquarium adventure. ..... Like I said before .... "Ramblings"