Ramblings Of An Old Bag

LadyBlue

:wacko: " A Constant State Of Confusion " The search Continues inside my totally confused mind ..... It sounds easy ... " I have decided on Angelfish ".. Not So Easy..... Questions and more questions floating through my mind ... What Colors ? What Kind ? What type Of Tails ? Where to Find ? Where To Buy ? Shipping Yes or No ? Which Breeder ? Which LFS ? Prices ? Sizes ? What can I afford ? Where should I buy From to get Health, Happy, Less Agressive Angels In the colors I have decided are really pretty ..... Black .... I Love Black .... Black Velvet ? Black Veil? Black / Blue Shadow ? etc. I realy like Koi colors ...I preffer lots of Black with orange .... I like Marbles with the same lots of Black with Orange and bits of yellow { What in the samhill differace between the Koi and Marbled if they have the same colors ? } Then we find Pearlscale? {pretty if on the same colors} Velvets ? {in the same colors} Oh Yes ... then we go onward ... What size to buy ? What differances in prices ? Oh My God ...... Hellllllp I'm Drowning... :boxed: :unsure::wacko: