wild caught vampire and zebra pleco

JLake

Any advice on my plecos? They are wc from Harold. I'm not sure if they are eating. I put wafers in there but they remained untouched. Are they eating left nls pellets that the fish miss? I've just never kept plecos besides the lil common guy I have that cleans my glass so well. I have seen the 6 inch vampire pleco he lives in the driftwood. But the 2 inch zebra that's a diffrent story haven't seen him since the day I put him in.(10 days) Is there anything I can do that will help my new plecos? I already gave zucchini they were un impressed. None of my fish bother them.

Thank you for any advice!

Sounds like you're feeding them the same thing that Harold was, so eventually they should come around. I would guess that they are still settling in to their new surroundings.

Try adding some food late at night when the tank is dark.

• 3 weeks later...

Its a 90 gallon with 4 petris and 3 total plecos. The lil common one I see all the time on the glass on the rocks. Still haven't seen the vampire or zebra pleco in 2 plus weeks. I am still dropping algae wafers at night and trying to drop a few extra nls pellets over where I think they r. Besides those fish I have a breeding pair of julidochromis transcriptus and two of there fry from when it was a adult peacock tank, a 3 inch burundi frontosa zaire I think,a brichardi 6 or 7 two inch peacock males I'm just growing to color up than they are gone and a newly acquired group of 5 one and a half inch yellow tail acei. The tank has 200 gallons of rated filtration on it and lil to no agression. I've seen the julies chase away the lil wimpy common pleco and the daffodil brichardi do they same but the common has never had a nick on a fin ever. I'm beginning to think that maybe my vampire needs a better home. Or maybe I need to start at tank that is more suitable for its needs? If I don't see them soon ill do a total tear down and find em dead or alive. Also I have started throwing small bits of raw shrimp at night in there and its always gone in the morn.