Which Air Pump?

d0hb0y

I'm going to build a sponge filter and am stuck on which air pump I should get. It's for a small tank 10G and it would be for my snail breeding tank. It would have to be quiet, the wife and kids are light sleepers and don't want to hear anything at night. I've done some online shopping and went around to a few of the stores in town and as usual i'm getting quite a bit of mixed opinions/reviews. I'd like to hear some of your opinions before I decide which one to get.

Thanks in advance!

Most small air pumps start out quiet, but after a while they start to wear and get noisier. Spend a little more on a quality brand and it will last longer. This is what my experience is with them.

Thanks for the link, i tried searching late last night and couldn't find anything on these forums. Guess I should have paid more attention, I feel like an idiot :(

Don't feel bad, it took me three searches to find and I even knew it was out there somewhere. It is a ways back to boot.