Aulonocara species

fairdeal

Here are some pictures of Aulonacara species currently available or in the breeding program. This is not a complete list as it will take a bit to get it all done.

Ruby Red Peacocks-- A stunning line bred species from German stock

fish029-1.jpg

Red eureka-- another great line bred species

fish1362.jpg

Yellow eureka-- line bred

fish1892.jpg

Aulonocara baenschi--sunshine peacock

fishpics135.jpg

Aulonocara stuartgranti--chiwindi

fish388.jpg

Aulonacara sp.Lawanda--red top

fish1424.jpg

OB Peacock

fish1771.jpg

Beautiful Fish ..... Your fish are always soooo beutiful. I just love it when you post pictures

Here are some pictures of Aulonacara species currently available or in the breeding program. This is not a complete list as it will take a bit to get it all done.

Ruby Red Peacocks-- A stunning line bred species from German stock

fish029-1.jpg

Red eureka-- another great line bred species

fish1362.jpg

Yellow eureka-- line bred

fish1892.jpg

Aulonocara baenschi--sunshine peacock

fishpics135.jpg

Aulonocara stuartgranti--chiwindi

fish388.jpg

Aulonacara sp.Lawanda--red top

fish1424.jpg

OB Peacock

fish1771.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I agree...your fish are beautiful and your tanks are so clean....just wondering if you will be selling your strawberry peacock any time in the near future?????... notworthy.gifrollin.gif

Nice fish Harold......I will have to visit your place sometime when I am in Calgary as I am sure I will be impressed......to see my humble set up and fishies just go to My link. There is a picture of that tropheus (Obama) I told you about, but he was sent packing because he was being an @$$ (the fish ,not the Prez ...well maybe ). I will take some picyures of the little guys in my other tank. The red eureka I bought at the auction seems to be doing ok. Allan