A new couple thanks to AA!!

fishclubgirl

Wow that many made it - Awesome!!!

I have males building bubble nests in their individual homes but need to set up the breeding tanks again.

Hopefully tongiht since I cleaned my kitchen tonight. No small feat with the size of it.

Give Maddie a smoosh and the kids some fishy crack!!

PS - I would love some wild swords in a few weeks for the dayhome tank. Hoping to set it up this weekend and cycle it with the betta, snail and minnows.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wild swords are yours as they keep popping them out. Angelfry seem pretty split with some taking after dad(dk body) and some after mom(light body). Should be fun watching them grow out!!

• 1 month later...

Only got one little guy out of the spawn and he's doing well and looks like Dad. But Mom and Dad gave me a fresh batch of eggs tonight so I hope to have some more little guys. Guess I'll have to do more tanks on the floor and still my bettas won't breed!!!

• 1 month later...

Gobies et al and rjsomers, your fish are worse than Tiger Woods. I have 2 spawns out of them in 12 days and am thinking of registering them for sex addiction. On the plus side, at least they've only got eyes for each other :wub::wub: :heart: :heart: First spawn looks good and the other one is still wigglers. Guess it's time for another tank on the floor :smokey:

They spawned again last night.. Boy was she mad when I pulled the eggs :boxer: :boxer: So they're averaging 8 days between spawns :o

some are definitely going to look like Dad, others like the mailman... They're just starting to get their "angel" shape and will update you later.

• 2 weeks later...