Looking for nice betta's in edmonton

Jester

Hello there, I noticed that almost all the pet stores in edmonton have bettas that look exactly the same... blue and kind of sick looking. I am trying to find some unique and beautiful bettas... crowntails and half moon mainly. If you could help me with this I would be very thankful happy.gif

green-betta-fish.jpg

purple-betta-fish.jpg

Good luck on that one... If you want some Atison bettas, try Arovillage in Vancouver. You'll be paying some money but you'll be getting a betta from a world class breeder.

Good luck on that one... If you want some Atison bettas, try Arovillage in Vancouver. You'll be paying some money but you'll be getting a betta from a world class breeder.

Thanks for the tip ^_^

I'm also looking for a betta in Edmonton. I'd rather not support the pet store, their bettas always look sad. Can anyone suggest a breeder in Edmonton? I'm not fussy on the type of tail.

Aquarium design on the northend deals in specialty bettas 137 127 st ish theyre right by a safe way and flower shop and blockbuster, dave there is really nice and actualy is on this site, I was there today talking with him and he was a beautiful half moon betta pure red and a few white ones.. they only have about 8 left in stock at the moment but the fish selection there is pretty good and theyre taken care of compaired to lets say... pet smart? lol

Got an order coming in from http://www.canadianaquatics.com/ on the 14th. Could jump in on it. I believe they have some betta pictures on their website.

They dont have any instock or i would =( thanks anyways

If you wait a bit there may be some nice ones coming into Riverfront. I have heard whispers of a specialty type Betta order possible being placed in the next month or so.

If you wait a bit there may be some nice ones coming into Riverfront. I have heard whispers of a specialty type Betta order possible being placed in the next month or so.

Riverfront?

Riverfront is in Calgary. Natures Corner Store had some very nice green coloured ones with nice finnage but not the fancy half moon ones you are looking for but otherwise i`d check them out since they are very very pretty.

Good luck

L

Riverfront is in Calgary. Natures Corner Store had some very nice green coloured ones with nice finnage but not the fancy half moon ones you are looking for but otherwise i`d check them out since they are very very pretty.

Good luck

L

In All honesty im just looking or any bettas that attract me, I just bought a basic vtail yesterday because I thought he was pretty.... not to stuck up on the type they are.. just colours.

but thanks ièll go check out natures corner