DIY Aquaponics

Baos

some tomatoes need more heat than others. Your light may be fine. Have you tried making the plant warmer? People have been saying that tomatoes do best in 20 plus temps. Just a thought. Do you test you water parameters? I am curious about how well the plants clean the water up for you.

Sweet set up, keep it up :)

have not tested them in some time. when I used the cherry tomato plant it was always as good as perfect, to be honest probably starving the plant a bit. However I suspect this heirloom one is not eating as much. I also don't have the same light I used to which was the solarmax horticulture ones. at the moment I'm using a cheap e-bay one.

Tomatoes love heat! If they get too cold they'll stop flowering. If they are warm enough they'll keep producing fruit at the expense of the plant. You'll see this when the leaves begin to curl or turn other colors besides green.

In my Aerogarden you need to manipulate the plant as there are no bugs to move the pollen around. So if you are getting lots of flowers but not that many tomatoes, that could be the cause. I have my plant a little shake everyday to move the pollen about

I haven't read the whole thread so forgive me if I am repeating info or this doesn't make any sense