Vendor Review Feature Launch

Tanker

Hello!

As we grow on the forum, we're constantly looking for new information, and ways to share this information. One area we've really struggled with is in the area of Vendor Reviews. Generally the problem with them is that one person can rarely just relate their experience, as others feel the need to either add in or subtract from the original post. So I have devised a really quick solution... individual surveys. Instead of sitting down for 45 minutes once a year, you can now report your thoughts on a 'single serving' style system.

It's really simple. One survey only covers ONE STORE. You pick the store, you pick the results, you pick when and how you'd like to use the system. Use the system as many times as you'd like; you'll always find the link at the top of the site. The more you use it, and the more in depth the information you put into the system, the better it will be for everyone.

Results will slowly be integrated with our current Province-wide store listing page. That will also be revamped in the coming months to be far more interactive, and a more useful tool. First we need data... lots and lots of data... so go use the Vendor Review Survey!

As always, problems/questions/comments can be forwarded to me via the Private Message system. The system may be off line in brief spurts as any bugs are found, but I will try to keep interruptions to the absolute minimum.

Thanks!