Ramblings Update

LadyBlue

Well here we go again .... Some days are full of Lemonade and others are simply full of Lemons ... such is life... I simply remember that lemonade is right around the corner. My old car {old enuff 2 vote} is almost dead ..... a slow death, falling apart 1 peice at a time ... First my muffler fell off in rusted peices ..... then the air conditioning went dead {cant be fixed needs replaceing} ..... then the fans quit { I will say a prayer for her when she is finally out of her misery... she was a good old gal }... I have decided to try 2 Trade my fishy stuff ..... I will practise my add on here till I get brave enuff to post it ....{I don't know how to get a blank page to write on with my computer, sooooo I will write it here and then copy/paste it later. ... I am willing to "Trade" Fish and Equipment .... in exchange I am looking for "Older Model Used Car /Wagon /van" .... I will need a vehicle that is capable of holding a Walker / Wheelchair. I have lots to trade {lol} probabley forget a lot of things and spell things wrong , but here we go ........ 1 - 3 ft Tank 45 gal ........ 1 - 20 gal Tank & Stand ........ 2 - 10 gal Tanks ..... 2 - 30 gal Tanks and stand ......... 1 - 5 gallon acrilic bow front Tank ...... Sand caves {12} .... ........Plastic Plants ,all sizes, {over 20} ..... Ornaments {from small to giant} {Over 25} .... Gravel and rocks { lots } .... Underwater lights, castles, ships, bridges, ......... Extra Filter refills {lots} .......Shells Galore ....... ETC. ....{way 2 much 4 me to type} ......." All " Tanks come with Heaters .... Hoods ..... Lights ... Filters {over the top} and Sponge ....... bubblers etc ...... I also have hundreds of dollars worth of water treatments and sick fish treatments etc ....... {depending on the vehicle I can sweeten this list a wee bit,I am trying 2 hold my other 2 - 30 gal tanks for my beloved Angel Fish} ..... I have Breeding cichlids .... Brevis Shellies at least 2 pairs and around 15 kids of all sizes .......Black Shellies a pair ..... Fairy cichlids at least 2 breeding pairs and 40 kids of all sizes ......Julies at least 2 breeding pairs and their kids ...... Long skirt Tetras aroud 4 ....... Platys {10} ...... Golden and striped Danios lots .......... Cory Doras ..... lots all differant kinds.... 1 pair Buffalo Heads .... All the fish come from Harold .... JV....and JL { these wonderfull people know the tech names 4 these fish {lol}} Any Interested people please send me a PM letting me know what you are offering. Thank-You Sooooo thats it for my first draft ..... I will revise it later when I get brave ....LOL :wacko: