Frozen Fish Food Manufacturer in Alberta

Evolution

You can purchase all the frozen fish food that you need down at your local Asian market.

Pre-soak in Boyd Vitachem 3-4 times a week, and you're good to go.

One of my best sources for my big fish

I do that already, I'm looking for something innovative and not so oily and messy.

Walleye Masters in Edmonton may be a good company to approach about any frozen food for our fish as they have seen a growth in business from the aquarium hobby and would probably be open to new sources. Again I'm thinking more a bulk thing than most hobbiests.

What I am looking for is a variety of different frozen foods specifically formulated for such fish as rays, for arrowana's, for all sizes of cichlids- one herbavor, another carnivore ( i know), and for Jumbo fishes and for small community fishes, for bottom feeders and catfish as well as a veggy one for plecos and so on. All of them having the consistancy of tofu, so when the fish eats it, it doesn't cloud the water with oils and food bits. I would like all packages in the form of cubed portions. For example I'd like the community food to be a cube of mouth sized bits when thawed and the arrowana food to be cubed in three different sizes for different growth stages of life. Same for rays and cichlids and jumbos fishes and catfishes.

If someone could get on this using RD as the nutritional and ingredient consultant that would be great.

P.s. This is a million dollar idea if produced and marketed correctly.

P.s.s. I'd do it, but I am too busy right now with 3 other businesses, I am not opposed to buying the recipes off someone or being the financial and marketing half of a business partnership.

• 1 year later...