visiting Edmonton

fishclubgirl

So I'm coming up for the Edmonton auction and will be checking out the fish stores. Just wondering if anybody had seen some unusual plants, livebearers or bettas that I should take a look at!! will have time to run through Red Deer too if there's something of interest too.

If you have any interesting livebeares to trade I could part with 4 juvenile Skiffia Lermae(they are just old enough to determine the sex). They are the offspring of fish I bought at the ACE auction around April, fish were from LTJIGGS of Burlington On

Oh come on, we all know that the stamps are betta :boxer: !!! As for jenynsia, don't they only swing one way, if you catch my drift.... I'm sure there will be lots of things of interest for me at the auction but am looking for items at the lfs too. Have come home with many "finds" from Big Als there. It's my b day present to me!!!

So I'm coming up for the Edmonton auction and will be checking out the fish stores. Just wondering if anybody had seen some unusual plants, livebearers or bettas that I should take a look at!! will have time to run through Red Deer too if there's something of interest too.

BA's has a cool looking chocolate gourami thats a mouthbrooder Sphaerichthys Vaillanti the males are starting to color up really nicely

You betta not be talking about our football team!!! Picked up some unusual plants today and will have to see how long it takes me to kill them....