Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

Gina:

I can get some of the rarer cyps and xenos but they won't be cheap nowadays with the 30% exchange and 5% GST as well as the shipping from Africa has gone up substantially. F1 paracyps for example would go for $50 your cost and that leaves very little for me. Let me know specifically what types you really want and I'll see what I can find.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi - looking for Cryptoheros sajica (T-bar cichlid) and Psuedocrenilabrus multicolour (Egyptian mouthbrooder). Both were common years ago but I never see them anymore. Also interested in any types of sunfish and North American native fish that pop up on your lists.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Craig:

Address is 111 Midpark Dr. S.E. - across from Shawnessy shopping centre on MacLeod Trail. Home phone is (403)254-9402. Please call to make sure I'm home well before you plan on coming over.

Harold

• 2 months later...

Harold,

Hi,how are you?We spoke a little while ago.My name is Craig,and I live in Edmonton.I'm interested inbuying some African cichlids from you his coming long weekend,as we are coming to Calgary on Saturday.If you have the fish still,and are around this comig Saturday at around 5 or 6 pm,I'd like to buy some fish from you.We are taking are kids to the zoo for the day,so I would be able to come anytime maybe,but the early evening would work best,but I realize your probably busy as well.The fish I'm interested in are all males,and I'm hoping you still have what's on your July updated list.I would like a male mbenji koningsi,the 4" male protomelas fenastratus,,a male copadichromis trewavasae if you have?I know you have the one listed with a breeding group,but I'm really wanting one,so thought I'd ask.A copadichromis chrysonoyus white blaze 4" male as well.My phone number is 780 668 5911,and you can text me,or my email is cgrabia@hotmail.com.Sorry for the long request.Take care,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks.

Craig....

Harold,

Hi,how are you?I just wanted to let you know because of the crappy weather,we now won't be coming to Calgary till Monday,the 7th.I was hoping to come around the same time 4:30 to 6:30ish.Please let me know if that works for you?Also,one last question,am I able to look at any of the cichlids you have incase there's others I may want?Thanks.

Craig....

Harold,

Hi,how are you?Sorry,we didn't make it to Calgary today,just wanted to let you know.I will try and come on sept 20th,or sat sept 26th,unless you had planned on doing a trip to Edmonton around then,or in the near future?Please let me know if you are coming up here,and when,and cost of delivery/shipping.I look forward to hearing back from you,and purchasing some fish.Thanks,take care.

Craig....