Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

Hey Harold, I was hoping you could help me source a few species I've been having troubles to find : Tateurndina ocellicauda, Elassoma Gilberti, Luciocephalus Aura. Please let me know if you're able to find any of these species, that would be greatly appreciated :) thank you

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Harold, I was hoping you could help me source a few species I've been having troubles to find : Tateurndina ocellicauda, Elassoma Gilberti, Luciocephalus Aura. Please let me know if you're able to find any of these species, that would be greatly appreciated :) thank you

The gudgeon and pikehead I wouldn't be able to source. The Florida pygmy sunfish I'll email my supplier and find out if he can get me any.

Excellent, thanks Harold! No worries about the first 2 species, as the Pygmy sunfish was my top pick! :) I have been searching for about 3 years for these little fellas, so fingers crossed!

Looking for Sumbu dwarf compressiceps, tropheus brichardi "canary cheeks", and teleogramma brichardi. If you come across them, please let me know.

Ken:

I checked with my supplier and he can't get the sunfish. I kinda thought he would say that - Florida has the same type of rules and regulations we do about capturing live fish from their native waters and keeping them in captivity.

Not sure which fish you are referring too, all the ones I am looking for are African in origin...

Altolamprologus Compressiceps Sumbu Dwarf - (tang, shell dweller) ?[/size]

Sorry Ken - hit the wrong reply. LOL I'll check the suppliers list when I get it in about 2 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Harold,

I know it's a long shot asking but hey nothing ventured nothing gained haha. I'm finding difficulty finding a supplier of some plecos. Mainly the L306 Red tigers. If you encounter any on your suppliers list keep me in mind.

I'll put you on the request list.

• 1 month later...

Harold,

Hi,how are you?I've ordered cichlids from you once before,and would like to again.Can you tell me when you'll be making a trip up to Edmonton again?Any chance you'll be here on Friday June 24th?If not that day,maybe that weekend?I asked before,but would like to know if there's anyway you'd be able to get a copadichromis trewavasae likoma in the near future?I can't find one anywhere in Canada.I would like to order about a half dozen African cichlids from you.Let me know if and when you're coming to Edmonton next,take care,talk to you soon,thanks.

Craig....

Harold,

Hi,how are you?I've ordered cichlids from you once before,and would like to again.Can you tell me when you'll be making a trip up to Edmonton again?Any chance you'll be here on Friday June 24th?If not that day,maybe that weekend?I asked before,but would like to know if there's anyway you'd be able to get a copadichromis trewavasae likoma in the near future?I can't find one anywhere in Canada.I would like to order about a half dozen African cichlids from you.Let me know if and when you're coming to Edmonton next,take care,talk to you soon,thanks.

Craig....

Hi Craig:

I'll check the suppliers list for the trawavasae. I'll likely be coming up within the next month but have to co-ordinate with a few people on the Edmonton end.

Harold