Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Harold, I picked up a bunch of Pundamilia nyererei Makobe Island and was wondering if you had any males available? I have 12 girls and no boys. What're the odds of that eh? Haha

I'll keep my eyes open for some males. Supplier doesn't have any right now.

Harold, I saw you have the Cyprochromis leptosoma Mpulungu in your African list for breeding purposes. Are you personally breeding them, are juvies available? Price?

Edited by variatus

didn't get my order to you if you were in Edmonton this past weekend like you thoughtI'll try to get down to Calgary,butif not,when do you think you'll be coming to Edmonton again?I'll give you my order to see if you still have these fish as well. I would like 1 male aulonocara kandeense, 1 male aulonocara chitande nkhata bay, 1 male aulonocara ngara flametail, 1 copadichromis azureus male,and 1 protomelas fenastratus male.If you could let me know if you still havethese guys,and ifand when you'll be making it back to Edmonton I'd greatly appreciate it.Thanks.

Craig....

didn't get my order to you if you were in Edmonton this past weekend like you thoughtI'll try to get down to Calgary,butif not,when do you think you'll be coming to Edmonton again?I'll give you my order to see if you still have these fish as well. I would like 1 male aulonocara kandeense, 1 male aulonocara chitande nkhata bay, 1 male aulonocara ngara flametail, 1 copadichromis azureus male,and 1 protomelas fenastratus male.If you could let me know if you still havethese guys,and ifand when you'll be making it back to Edmonton I'd greatly appreciate it.Thanks.

Craig....

Hi Craig:

I'll check the flametail and fenastratus - males may be all gone or on hold. I can't get up this weekend but will try to line up a ride back with someone who is coming down for the Calgary auction Oct.2.

On-going have been looking for:

Pseudocrenilabrus multicolor victoriae (Dwarf Egyptian Mouthbrooders)

Synodontis schoutedeni (Yellow Marbled Synos)

Pundamilia nyererei "Makobe Island" (males)

Thanks,

Nick

Will take a look when I get a new stock list.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Looking for some Poecilocharax weitzmani, sometimes called black darter tetras or black morpho tetras. I used to see them occasionally mixed in with wild cardinal shipments. Would like to get a group.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Looking for some Poecilocharax weitzmani, sometimes called black darter tetras or black morpho tetras. I used to see them occasionally mixed in with wild cardinal shipments. Would like to get a group.

Thanks in advance.

If there is an efficient way to get them to Edmonton I'd be interested in a group of 5-7 as well.