Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Harold I'm looking for a few don't kno if you can get them.

Pseudotropheus Williamsi blue lips

Pseudotropheus perspicax

Metriclama aurora.

Let me know thanks

I'll be getting a stock list sometime next week and will let you know.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Harold, just wondering if you have a source for this pretty buggers

Microctenopoma ansorgii Ornate ctenopoma.

My supplier does get West African and Congo River basin species in occasionally but these little guys are really hard to catch so fishermen normally don't spend time trying. I'll email and see what he says.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there anyone selling some tropheus in calgary or surrounding area? I got some tropheus moorii bemba and looking for more or other kind of tropheus so let me know if you got sone for sale thx

Edited by Chumey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Harold,

Hi,how are you?I was just wondering if you had any luck with finding any copadichromis trewavasae likoma males?Also,was wondering when you might be coming up to Edmonton again?I would like to put in an order whenever you're coming up here.Talk to you soon,take care,thanks.

Craig....

Harold,

Hi,how are you?I was just wondering if you had any luck with finding any copadichromis trewavasae likoma males?Also,was wondering when you might be coming up to Edmonton again?I would like to put in an order whenever you're coming up here.Talk to you soon,take care,thanks.

Craig....

Hi Craig:

Supplier doesn't have the copadichromis right now. I'll be up to Edmonton in 2 weeks.

Harold