Red Deer Lfs

timbruun

You can also order lots of your dry ferts online, trick is finding the right place. I beileve KNO3 isn't shippable anymore(Dam 9/11) nor is it buyable in dry forum needs to be mixed.

I hear good things from All Seasons in Edmonton w/ I know a few have bought dry ferts from there before, although I haven't made it down there one of these days I plan to!

Dry ferts you will have to get out of Edmonton or Calgary or online, I have some I could spare to get you through a couple of months. PM me if u need some. As far as a local pet store, nope. I get all livestock from AA members or Calgary or Edmonton. Had some trouble with a store in Red Deer that had worms, and still hasn't fixed the problem as far as I know.

What you looking for?

I'm actually closer to Edmonton than Red Deer. The thing is I'm now going to RDC for 2 months and rarely go to Edmonton. I was just hoping that there was somewhere to go check out. I'll probably head up to All Seasons at one point. I'm starting to run out of MgSO4 and KNO3.

As for fish, I'm not sure what I'm looking for yet. I'd love to find some young senegal bichirs around 2-3 inches and not sure what else. I have a recently empty 55 that I'd like to stock.

they typically carry senegals at the petland in red deer but they are typically deformed fins and scales etc. You would have to look carefully

2 Kenyi (both dominate males and should be seperated)

1 Rusty male

2 Jewels, one male one female

3 red zebras

2 electric yellows

1 acai

1 unknown male for now, would have to look at the bill again, just cant remember but very good looking

5 zebra obliquidens (maybe, still considering these ones)