Member's Tanks

Vallisneria

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured I would finally show one of my tanks. This is the one I'm happy with, although it needs a trim right now.

photo-1-2.jpg

10 gallon

HOB filter with modified inserts :D

DIY CO2 through an airstone in the bottom of an internal filter - works really well.

2 x T5HO bulbs

fertilizing with PPS pro.

Cherry shrimp

ember tetras

corkscrew valls

Mayaca fluviatilis

java fern

anubias nana

cryptocoryne ?

water wisteria

Bacopa caroliniana

Ludwigia repens

hairgrass

HC

hornwort

pheonix moss

mini fiss - temporary

wow there is ALOT in there.

That algae right in the front is on the way out too!

That is quite possibly for me anyhow one of the best aquascaped 10 gallons I've seen on the internet. Congrats. I don't think it needs a trim at all it was perfect in my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here are a few of my tanks from over the years. All of these 3 are now gone, my last tank needs a serious overhaul before I post it.

14g Lamprologus multifasciatus tank

Nanosetup-nolight1.jpg

55g community tank - tetras, guppies, and a pair of keyhole cichilds

DSC01180Large.jpg

90g planted tank. Breeding group of blood red swordtails (all hiding), 5 albino BN plecos (1M, 4 F), and Bolivian rams.

The lighting and C02 made it tough to keep the plants in check, I frequently re-aquascaped the tank.

plantedJuly2010.jpg

201390g2_zpse22f2b8d.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is my first tank, 25 gallon with 4 angel fish, 3 clown loaches 4 red wag platies and 1 small pleco. I am new to planted aquariums and when I see the other ones on here and makes me dream. I will change the gravel for a natural looking one in the next days, i've got the gravel I just need to do the job.

IMG_0543_zpswd8islja.jpgIMG_0466%201_zpsh0xsqo4a.jpg11004587_10153458609389879_7879446523006

Edited by t3ch

36Gallon Bowfront community with:

Fauna:

6 Neon tetras, 2 ottocinlus cats, 4 candy cane tetras, 4 red and blue columbian tetras, 5 glowlight tetra, 1 pristella tetra, 1 lampeye tetra, 3 bloodfin tetras, breeding pair of Celebes Halfbeaks, Breeding pair of "red lazer" Rainbowfish(eggs laid but no fry yet, let them mature little more in community and try again), 2 Red onioon nerite snails, 2 purple mystery snails, 8-12 Ghost shrimp(Paleomonetes sp.), numerous MTS and pond snails.

Flora:

Scarlett Temple, Anubias Nana, Water wysteria, cryptocoryne Becketti, few small java fern on a 12-14" peice of driftwood,Red Tiger Lotus, and this picture shows a banana plant that has since expired.

post-6671-0-63219800-1431226714_thumb.jpg

post-6671-0-22319100-1431226754_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vimmer

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I thought I would show off my 65gal tall tank. It is our first tank with live plants and first tank I have had set up since getting back in to aquariums and fish. This tank has been up and running for about 2 months now. The plants are going crazy and I have to constantly trim them. Running out of room for the transplants lol. Tank is still work in progress so excuse any mess.

Fish that are living here are: L081, neon's, cory's, electric blue balloon ram's, neon blue nanacara's, bala's, koi marble angel's, pictus, synodontis, sae, otto's and the guppies that we used to help start up the tank when we got it.

Thanks for viewing :)

6qb6o8.jpg

Edited by BeagleTech

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...