A Few Of My Other Tanks

jvision

Even though I'm moving at the end of the month, and my fishroom will be a bit different at the new place, I thought I'd post some of my other tanks

3x33 System

IMG_0017.jpg

Top tank has Apisto eunotus, middle tank is Cryptoheros nanoluteus, bottom tank is sump and a shrimp colony that started from feeders.

Shrimp system

IMG_0016.jpg

Top tanks are Cherry Shrimp and Blue Pearls, bottom tank is mainly Green shrimp, but I'm seeing a few other colors in there as well

Pleco Tank

IMG_0014.jpg

Right now it's a mix of my BN Breeders (F0 from Uraguay) and 5x L91.

Almost all of the driftwood will be moved to my planted 120, and the BNs will be moved to different quarters

The only other tank that I haven't shown on AA is a 33 gal tank in my son's room that is home to 3 Firebelly Toads.

Even though I'm moving at the end of the month, and my fishroom will be a bit different at the new place, I thought I'd post some of my other tanks

Been keeping all your tanks secret till now hey? I can't believe the moss in that top right shrimp tank. Just ridiculous.

That moss is about 1/2 of what I got from corrosionjerry a couple months back. I put the other 1/2 covering the land which takes up 1/2 a 33gal paludarium.