fatpuffer

Abjd Growth Picture

We left for 4 days and they survived! My "fishsitter" basically dropped a cube of brineshrimp per day. They look MUCH bigger now. Blue is coming out much more. No fatalities...all 11 still going strong.

Blues coming out. They look just like dad. Gold sheen covered by blue. It is hard to get the real colour...these are with flash.

abjd2_1.jpg

abjd1_1.jpg

getting bigger...couple of them are big enough to sell (not yet 3 inches). If you are interested in some home grown abjd...let me know and i will put you on a list. some people and fish stores have shown interest.

Jonah

they are really growing fast it seems! and fat haha

Its good to see them all healthy with no deformaties

SUCCESS! Finally taking in pellets and flakes. Getting closer to letting them go. My li'l babies all grown up...LOL.

Growing bigger and bluer everyday. Side note...more eggs. not sure if i will separate and raise the wigglers yet.

Jonah

what a long journey...2+ years and finally here they are at around 1.5-2 inches. Definately going to miss this part of fish keeping.Excuse the quality of the pics.

abjdlastphotos1.jpg

abjdlastphotos2.jpg

Was over at Jonah's place tonight. His electric blue jack dempsey's are so amazing, I sat in silence for a minute trying to figure out where I could keep them, came up with nothing, I'm full at the moment.

Anyone looking for a stunning fish, this is the program you should get on. A bunch of these in a single tank at once is a sight to be seen. Nice work Fatpuffer, that deserves a big 'ol bump.

I wished that I had some room for them in one of my tanks every time thereso an update on this thread lol

Congrat's...Very Nice!!!!....glad to see someone pursuing the ebjd....

I would def. be inerested in some fry when you what to sell.......

keep me in mind....thanks....