Spring Predators

patrick

Finally spring is here. What that means to me is lots of action! In the last couple of weeks I have had multiple Bald Eagle sightings, several adults and one juvenile. On two of the occations I was lucky enough to have my camera handy. The following photos are of two individuals, one spotted just east of Millet on 814 and the other further east maybe 1km west of Coal Lake.

IMG_0444BaldEagle900.jpg

IMG_0355BaldEagle1920.jpg

IMG_0371BaldEagle1920.jpg

IMG_0405BaldEagle1920.jpg

IMG_0378_BaldEagle1920.jpg

This time of the year is also great for watching Coyotes. They can be seen in the early morning hunting rodents on the snow. Here are some photos of two individuals. The first guy launching and pouncing for prey, but not successful. The second guy however, was able to get some breakfast :)

IMG_9985_coyote1920.jpg

IMG_9994_coyote1920.jpg

IMG_0046_coyote1600.jpg

IMG_0030_coyote1600.jpg

IMG_0065_coyote1600.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok..someone probably asked this before, but ...may I ask you..: Are you a professional photographer?

Your shots always stunning, take my breath away! Thank you for sharing :thumbs:

Thank you :)

No I am not a professional photographer, it's more of a relaxing and interesting hobby. I have been taking a lot of pictures lately so I will likely post some new ones soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...