Awesome Picture Thread

SkyGrl

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hear she's a great golfer, where's this at??? And did she "smoke" ya????

Broadmoor, Colorado Springs last September, just before the presidential debate in Denver.(I suspect she was there prepping Romney but I never asked her.

I wasn't golfing with her, she was like 4-5 groups behind us, playing with the clubs head female pro, one of the male pros, and another fellow that we suspected was either a bodyguard or secret service?

I just asked if she would mind taking a picture, and she quite graciously accepted.

I think they played the US Womens open at Broadmoor east 2 years ago?

It's a tough course. It pretty much ate my lunch every day. I specifically recall this beautiful 7 iron shot that I made in to the front of a green on the mountain course, just to watch it trickle completely across the green, picking up speed as it went and down in to a collection area that was a nightmare to hit out of. (like 15 feet below the green level?) hitting the green isn't enough on that course, you have to hit specific spots...

Edited by DanGofCalgary

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Took the family out to Rawson Lake out in Kananaskis today and had taken this picture of Upper Kananaskis Lake on the way to the trail head. Everything from a snowball fight, to Rainbow Trout to Mountain Goats!

105z0oi.jpg

Out on Vancouver Island over the summer.

25q9fs0.jpg

Edited by ckmullin