My 1600 Gal Plywood Tank And Basement Setup

Gumby79

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im serious can i visit to your place

i want to see it..thats awesome dude!!

Heh, I WAS going to post pictures of the new fish room I'm setting up in the place I'm moving into buuuut... What's the point??

Amazing setup. Love it.

EDIT: Any stocking ideas for the 1600g or not sure yet?

Edited by jeremoose

I would love to come by with a few wobbly pops and just sit there..... in awe...... are you renting out tank space LOL

Will you be doing a journal of how you built all that?

I was thinking about i doing a journal but I am seriuosly slow typer lol so I figer pictures are worth a thousand words even though I have difficult time posting pics here on this site lol but heres a link to another forum were I did post some pics, can answer anyones questions too.

http://www.arowanacl...read.php?t=4249

im serious can i visit to your place

i want to see it..thats awesome dude!!

When I am all done the finishing touch I would be glad to show anyone.

wow, thats amazing, how many hours did it spend you to even make one of those tanks in the wall?

you should come help me do some renos in my basement lol.

you have to do more videos when you are done,

Well I basicly guted my finished basement, moved all the tanks were I wanted them and then built the tank and wall around them. I have no clue on exact time spent cause I have also been doing renos upstairs as well but started this back in Febuary 2011 and prob will not be done everything til next Febuary lol

I will be posting more videos as I complete more.

nice!.. how is the humidity?

Not to bad, I replaced my furnace right before I started this project with to remove humidity but I also cover all my tanks with glass tops and my 1600 has sliding glass doors on the back, so as long as the lids are closed It can be kept below 40% easy.

Heh, I WAS going to post pictures of the new fish room I'm setting up in the place I'm moving into buuuut... What's the point??

Amazing setup. Love it.

EDIT: Any stocking ideas for the 1600g or not sure yet?

Well I built it for one reason, my rays. So they are going in it, as far as other fish, one day here I would like to get an Asian Arowana but not sure cause my rays have been breeding like crazy and I do not want to have to aggresive or large predator in there to eat the pups. Any Ideas are welcome.

Well I built it for one reason, my rays. So they are going in it, as far as other fish, one day here I would like to get an Asian Arowana but not sure cause my rays have been breeding like crazy and I do not want to have to aggresive or large predator in there to eat the pups. Any Ideas are welcome.

I'm personally partial to large Catfish (probably too predatory for your purposes) and Cichlids (primarily SA Cichlids, also very predatory), so I won't be much help as far as suggestions go.