New Edmonton Member

AJanzen

Hey, just signed up after hearing about this site from Henry at Nature's Corner Store in Edmonton. I currently have a 90 gallon koi tank, a planted 75gallon with swordtails, hatchetfish, guppies, and a plethora of amano and cherry shrimp, as well as a 20gallon with an extremely large electric blue crayfish and barbs. Look forward to sharing ideas and swapping fish (especially guppies and cherry shrimp - last count had over 100 cherry shrimp ranging from a few weeks old to breeding size). Also, my 75gallon has a chunk of java moss that should soon be taking over the tank.

Most of the new guppies popping up seem to be fancy tail guppies. Black bodies with red and blue tail fins and high colorful dorsals. Have a spectacular yellow cobra male but seems like he doesn't have to much luck with the ladies so far. If you're ever in the edmonton area let me know, got tons of cherry shrimp and some good java moss for breeding. Love to do some fish swaps