Ada Cube Garden 45X27X30 Iwagumi

meeiu

More of a nature aquarium.

Some pretty good plants. I'm feeling that you could have used a more dynamic scape by doing a much more sloped design from back to front. Not much you can do about that now short of restarting... again. Maybe more substantial drift wood to make that a central feature/focus?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More of a nature aquarium.

Some pretty good plants. I'm feeling that you could have used a more dynamic scape by doing a much more sloped design from back to front. Not much you can do about that now short of restarting... again. Maybe more substantial drift wood to make that a central feature/focus?

I agree completely with you. I spend probably 20 min during the rescape... (didn't plan my time well enough so I rushed it a little :( ) I may have to go search for some new driftwood...but it's so hard to find matching wood as I have no idea where I got these and from where... haha

• 1 year later...

Good tank. I like the height and color variation.

bleach dip the pipes and then use the kids craft pipe cleaners to finish up the job

Thanks for the tip!

Any type of bleach works? Do you dilute the bleach with water?

I like how your pipes match that red plant in the back lol. Nice tank!

haha yes... I did that on purpose ;)

straight shot of bleach. If you don't that amount at least 1/4 solution of bleach should be good. submerge it in the bleach and then wash off. rinse and then use what you've got like prime etc.

this sort of thing can be treated the same way as when Purigen needs to be recharged via a bleach dip.

From my memory my last visit @ Pieces they should to do same with at least one of their ada tanks too.

Edited by ckmullin