Update On Beani

_sheebz

just thought i'd post an update, and a huge thank you to RD and the others who helped save my beani (jvision, JORG, PistolPete).

i never in a hundred years would have thought Epsom Salts would be the cure all for bloat.

it took around 2 weeks of treatment, adding a tablespoon of epsom salts to every 5 gallons of water in my tank, then adjusted the amount added to the amount of water i took out per water change, plus soaked his food in an epsom salt solution (which i still do every couple days just as a precaution)

he is now back to his old self minus his aggression to his tankmates, which is an added bonus.

but anyways, here is an updated video on him. sorry for the skinny frame, didnt realize if you hold the iphone on its side and record that way, you can flip it in youtube to be fullscreen. will definately do that for later video updates.

enjoy all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3xXSfKHgBM&context=C38db783ADOEgsToPDskLSk7xa8vBx9vLdAY9Jn-Pk

Edited by Flame.Boy

• 1 month later...